2. “Washabi,” “Geishalicious,” and “Shang High” shampoo by Cibu
This is tame compared to the actual ads.
10. MAC “Underage” Tinted Lipglass
MAC’s Tinted Lipglass pays an eerie tribute to the Nabokov novel with names such as “underage” and “nymphette,” a term Humbert uses to refer to Lolita and other girls “between the ages of 9 and 14” as throughout the story.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Russia has freed Ukrainian pilot Nadia Savchenko, who was convicted of murdering two Russian journalists in 2014.