2. “Washabi,” “Geishalicious,” and “Shang High” shampoo by Cibu
This is tame compared to the actual ads.
10. MAC “Underage” Tinted Lipglass
MAC’s Tinted Lipglass pays an eerie tribute to the Nabokov novel with names such as “underage” and “nymphette,” a term Humbert uses to refer to Lolita and other girls “between the ages of 9 and 14” as throughout the story.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌