2. “Washabi,” “Geishalicious,” and “Shang High” shampoo by Cibu
This is tame compared to the actual ads.
10. MAC “Underage” Tinted Lipglass
MAC’s Tinted Lipglass pays an eerie tribute to the Nabokov novel with names such as “underage” and “nymphette,” a term Humbert uses to refer to Lolita and other girls “between the ages of 9 and 14” as throughout the story.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people are reported dead after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.