2. When your curling iron cruelly interrupts your daydreams.
15. When standing still is a matter of life or death.
19. And, lastly, when you’re comforted by the fact that we’ve all been there:
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."