31 Things From Target That’ll Help You Make The Most Of Your Last Days Of Summer
These bright and fun finds will help you soak in those last moments of summer break bliss.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rainbow blob water slide and cooling mat that will make those final hot summer days more bearable and fun. Sit or lay on this water-filled mat to cool off while outside, or connect it to a hose and turn on its built-in sprinklers for extra enjoyment (like the photo below). It's been all the rage on TikTok!
2. A 10-count set of vintage LED drop string lights to transform your patio into a glowing party. These lights and their long-lasting LED bulbs can be reused year-round for holidays or other festivities. Start planning your last hurrah!
3. A TPH by Taraji Master Cleanse Scalp Treatment Wash that's vegan and paraben-free. Give your hair a deep clean after all the time you've spent time outdoors this summer. You'll love the innovative tri-touch applicator, and your hair will thank you!
4. A wood patio potting bench for your backyard garden. The weather-resistant coated eucalyptus wood bench has three shelves and hooks for hanging all your gardening essentials. Time to take advantage of the beautiful weather while you can. You'll be a sustainability star!
5. An Opalhouse bamboo melamine dinner plate so all your meals will pop. The BPA-free and dishwasher plates come in summery shades, have a round silhouette and are great for appetizers or entrees. Enjoy!
6. A round cosmic stars and moons fire pit that'll help you roast all the marshmallows and make all the s'mores your heart desires. The rust patina high-temperature paint finish and sturdy spark screen make this set super useful, while the cutouts make it stunning. What are you waiting for?
7. A pop-up portable gazebo tent to help you glamp, or just enjoy your backyard free of pests. At only 8.4 pounds, this set is easy to transport and can fit four to six people. Who said camping has to be hard?
8. A weather-resistant inflatable theater kit with an outdoor projector, projection screen and projector stand that will help you have a LEGENDARY movie night. This enjoyable and easy setup will be a great way to spend time with loved ones before this summer ends. Just imagine watching a nostalgic movie while outside under the stars. Ahhhh, memories.
9. A Hearth & Hand wood and metal tray for serving that will have endless uses in your home. From holding s'mores supplies to displaying your favorite trinkets, this decorative tray is lovely and useful. Gah!
10. A CultureTags card game that'll be a great way to bond with those you love while making everyone laugh. Throw a movie night with friends while they're all still in town! IYKYK.
11. A bottle of Capital City Sweet Hot Mambo Sauce to spice up your favorite meals at EOS cookouts. This sauce is vegan and can be used as a marinade, glaze, finishing sauce or even for dipping. This original taste of Washington, DC, has been featured on First We Feast, The Hot Ones, The Washington Post, Complex and The Kitchn. It's time to get your hands on this sauce.
12. A bamboo spun serving bowl so it'll be easy to use to serve your favorite summer salads on the patio. The beautiful design has a natural finish and open handles. Use this dish to impress your guests this summer!
13. A Spikeball game set for outdoor fun at a shindig with multiple friend groups where you aren't sure how to break the ice. The game can be played by two teams of two players each, and it works for kids and adults. This easy game will be a hit, and the set will last for a long time. Enjoy!
14. A pineapple bubble machine that'll help kids have hours of fun. The rotating wands create a constant stream of bubbles, and the cute fruit shape makes it stand out at events. You can repurpose this outdoor fun whenever you want an exciting distraction or break. Fun awaits!
15. A kids' hooded towel to help them chill in style and comfort while poolside or at the beach. Plus, think of how freakin' adorable they'll look. AHHH!
16. An electric classic-style three-tier outdoor water fountain that will add an instant touch of elegance to your backyard, while also creating a space for birds or other friendly outdoor creatures. The fountain doesn't require any plumbing, just a standard outdoor electrical outlet. A perfect project to tackle before the fall. Stunning!
17. A cactus lounge float to make chilling in the pool or at the lake a dream. The cactus provides a comfortable backrest while showing off a quirky design. This float is a must-have for plant lovers.
18. An Opalhouse set of two bamboo melamine mini bowls that are perfect for dips and snacks, and work especially well to spruce up your charcuterie spread. The BPA-free bowls are dishwasher safe and have a semi-satin finish. They're sturdy enough to use every day and beautiful enough to show them off during summer picnics. Score!
19. A set of two wood and canvas sling chairs to sit back and chillll in while you're soaking in all the vibes. We take self-care seriously.
20. A zip closure hip bag, aka the definition of mixing utility and style. The double zip compartments easily organize your essentials and the adjustable strap will help you find the perfect fit while hiking, on vacation or spending the day at the beach. The bright and fun colors will add a bold addition to any of your outfits.
21. A two-piece bamboo melamine floral serving platter that is gorgeous and will mix function and fashion when you serve your food outdoors this summer. The raised edges prevent food spills, and the platters are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. Be bold!
22. A citrus swizzle stick ice mold to create impressive and intricate shapes for your drinks. This large ice cube will cool your drink easily and quickly while looking *so* freakin' cute. Plus, they're easy to pop out of the silicone mold. These are a NEED, not a want.
23. A Dr Teal's melatonin sleep lotion that's phthalate-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free. The shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E will help replenish your skin after a fun summer, and the melatonin will help you ease back into your routine as summer winds down.
24. A decorative citronella candle to keep bugs away and provide comforting light. The candle burns up to 12 hours, and the refreshing scent is enjoyable and helpful. Lifesaver!
25. A CamelBak 12-ounce vacuum insulated stainless steel camp mug that's perfect for road trips, camping or a day on the water. Keep liquids cold for six hours and hot for four. Plus, it's spill-resistant! Pretty cool, huh!?
26. A tie-dye kit to help you relive a summer classic. Make custom T-shirts out of non-toxic materials with loved ones of all ages! You'll create something you can wear and enjoy time and time again.
27. A popcorn machine that'll bring the summertime moviegoing experience straight to your home. The popcorn maker has a 20-cup capacity and mixes novelty with saving money and time. You can fire up this set to bond with loved ones whenever you want!
28. A Bluetooth microphone because it's a cheap and easy way to sing karaoke or just jam out. The device has lighting effects that sync with the music and singing and it works with all music apps. Plus, there are six voice-changing effects to goof off to. This'll be your next handy party trick.
29. A Sony extra bass waterproof Bluetooth speaker that will be your new best friend. This handy device has up to 12 hours of battery life and sync up to 100 speakers. (What!?) You can use this for outdoor or indoor jams this summer.
30. A jumbo tipping tower game because it's a spin on a childhood favorite. Create an afternoon of fun with these colorful blocks that are reusable and easy to transport. Just don't be the one to make the tower fall. ;)
31. A Polaroid OneStep+ Camera that'll capture all of your summer memories while adding a retro touch. Practice your photography skills and enjoy instant keepsakes. And don't be afraid to get a little artsy-fartsy!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.