30 Things From Adidas That’ll Help You Level Up Your Workout Wardrobe In 2022
Get ready to serve athleisure looks for all of 2022. 💥
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Jeremy Scott track pants with a bungee adjustable hem. These are sexy, so you can experience that rare combo of looking and feeling great at the same time.
2. A satin track jacket that can be worn every day (even days when the closest you come to a workout is reaching up to get cereal from the high shelf).
3. A pair of Adidas Ultra Boost 22 sneakers because they have a contemporary look, but still give you all the support you need for a good run.
4. An Ivy Park harness bag made out of 100% recycled polyester twill. Just think of how convenient all the bags and pockets are!
5. An Adidas foil box logo graphic tee to give off a classic look and feel. The extra shine will help you stunt.
6. An Ivy Park bralette because it is so adorable and cozy. The yarn build can be dressed up or down. Score!
7. A pair of Terrex hiking shoes with Gore-Tex that'll work for long or short hikes, through all conditions.
8. A glam leopard print crop zip tee with cut outs for a chic addition to your grind. You'll feel fashionable and powerful.
9. An Adidas logo track jacket made from recycled materials that remixes their classic trefoil logo. The side pockets and classic design will give you a sleek finish.
10. An Adidas logo camo graphic hoodie to upgrade your daily style with an extra-chic basic. The rubbed cuffs and hem are an awesome added touch.
12. A pair of slim jogger pants for that Y2K retro look. Whether you're feeling nostalgic or just want that plush look, you'll feel luxurious in these!
13. A pair of Zoe Saldana shine leggings that are cute enought to wear to drinks but comfortable enough to run in. These versatile leggings have a high-rise cut and will be sure to boost your confidence.
14. An all-over print zip bra to show off your individual style. in collaboration with Ivy Park, this bra has a compression fit and molded cups.
16. A mesh fanny pack to hold your headphones and other exercise accessories. The mesh makes sure it stays ventilated when you work out (and just looks cute the rest of the time).
17. A pair of breathable, moisture-wicking running shorts that'll keep your sweat from bothering you. Plus, the extra reflective details will help make sure you stay safe at night.
18. An Adidas by Stella McCartney cropped zip hoodie because the super-soft cotton will make you want to keep this on 24/7.
20. An Ivy Park all-over print unisex hoodie in on-trend houndstooth. Made from heavyweight cotton and with a kangaroo pocket, this inclusive hoodie will look great on you.
21. A retro crew sweatshirt that'll give you that vintage look without having to search everywhere for the real thing. The loose shape and ribbed cuffs make this a comfortable and easy layer.
22. A Terrex two-layer insulated jacket for skiing, sledding and just staying snug while walking around the snow. Underarm vent zips and an inner mesh pocket help keep you and your stuff dry as you make snow angels.
23. A pair of chunky velour pants that combine the texture of corded fabric with a tight, flared fit for a vintage-style look you'll adore.
24. An Adidas logo colorblock hoodie because it takes the classic Adidas look, and marries it with skate culture and modern design. The contrast sleeves and 100% cotton build are AMAZING.
27. A pair of Adidas x Zoe Saldana printed sports leggings that are look gorgeous and wick moisture — that's a win-win. Plus, they're made from recycled materials!
28. A pair of Y-3 Kaiwa shoes because these incredibly stylish sneakers aren't just on trend — they set the trend.
29. A unisex zip-neck sweatshirt created with input from Adias Skateboarding Team member Tyshawn Jones. The soft, durable top is comfortable, but with its pinstripes and Adidas logo, it also looks incredibly sharp.
30. A pair of lightweight running shoes that pair '90s inlfuences with modern shoe design and technology, so they look stylish and also have a snug fit and cushioning.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.