31 Things From Target That’ll Help Make Cooking A Little More Exciting
Just some amazing home items from Target that will make cooking from home all that more enticing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A powerful single basket air fryer ideal for those who want to cook with little or less oil but still make mouth-watering fries, veggies, and even homemade donuts with that same crispy texture and no grease or trans fat. Drool.
2. A luxe French press coffee maker with a sleek, heat-resistant glass beaker so you can make delicious brew at home while saving a pretty penny on otherwise pricey to-go drinks.
3. A multi-functional Instant Pot duo pressure cooker that whips up pretty much all of your fave meals with the press of a button. Whether you're making soups, broths, pastas, rice, or even trying to replicate your grandma's beloved chicken recipe, this baby has fourteen smart programs including a 24-hour delay start feature.
4. A forged 14-piece stainless-steel classic cutlery set for those who want to have a cutting edge in the kitchen. The comfortable grip handles and durable blades make this an excellent choice for anyone aspiring to be on Chopped.
5. An easy-to-clean juice extractor featuring a powerful motor so you can make homemade juice in just seconds. The large chute can handle a whole lot of fruit, which means less prep work and more time drinking down some delicious vitamin C.
6. A stylish six-piece wall rack for coffee mugs and tea cups in a cool industrial pipe style to add a little pizzazz to your kitchen while keeping your counter space clutter-free.
7. A hard-anodized nonstick stir fry pan that's dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup and has a smart stay-cool grip to prevent accidental hand burns while you're tossing up some amazing risotto.
8. An adorable stoneware cookie jar to keep your goodies fresh, especially with all of the baking you've been doing during quarantine. They deserve a nice, reachable spot for easy snacking, and the jar blends in with any decor.
9. A soft-handled can opener featuring a large, easy-to-turn knob and slip-proof handles that your family members will never be griping about trying to use while helping you prep for dinner.
10. A hard-anodized nonstick roaster and rack you'll be wanting to use all year-round, not just on Turkey Day. Cook with ease on gas, electric, halogen, and glass stove tops and pop it on the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
11. A classic stand mixer including a stainless-steel bowl that'll mix up to eight dozen cookies in a single batch. Built to last and take it all on, this beauty has ten speeds for nearly any task or recipe.
12. A sweet mini-waffle maker to bring that classic All-American diner feel right to your home. Bring on the fried chicken and syrup.
13. A seven-piece kitchen textile set featuring two towels, two dishcloths, two pot holders and one oven mitt because when it comes to aesthetic, you deserve to have it all matchy-matchy.
14. A nonstick carbon steel loaf pan that makes it so much easier to transfer your fresh-baked bread to your plate, which is exactly where you want it, anyway. Yum.
15. A powerful four-shot steam-brewing espresso machine with a stainless steel frothing pitcher, wand, and handy measuring scoop so you can make the latte of your wildest dreams from the comfort of your own kitchen.
16. A state-of-the-art sous vide nano precision cooker that works by heating and circulating water to a precise temperature after you put your food in a sealable page and set the temp and time. A popular chef's technique, you'll feel as professional using it as anyone on the Cooking Channel.
17. A Vitamix 10-speed blender both easy to clean and precisely designed for blending fruit, veggies, heavy powder, all the greens, really. Whether you're making soup or a smoothie, it's an easy tool to help make whole-food recipes at home.
18. A versatile cast-iron Dutch oven great for cooking a whole chicken or even making bread, if you're so inclined. Plus it's pre-seasoned to prevent rust and wear.
19. An awesome handheld swivel peeler with a soft-grip plastic handle that makes peeling fruits, veg, cheese, and potatoes an absolute breeze. That means less work for you, more time spent eating your homemade meal.
20. A gorgeous blue 12-piece ceramic cookware set so pretty, you may want to stare at it before using it...though not for long. The dishwasher and oven-safe collection includes thermo-spot technology and ceramic interiors to prevent scratching and staining.
21. A lightweight dishwasher-safe nonslip cutting board set that has grips on each corner to prevent slipping, sliding, and liquid spills. Truly, what more could you ask for?
22. A limited edition Jonathan Adler single-serve Keurig K-Mini coffee maker for when you want a quick cup o' Joe (or tea or hot cocoa) and don't feel like putting the kettle on or brewing pesky beans. It's basically an art piece for your countertop.
23. A stainless-steel air fryer and toaster oven in one to take your cooking up a notch, whether you're making pizza, Pop Tarts, tacos, toast, or bagels. The added easy-to-clean air fryer really takes things up a notch.
24. A nifty garlic press to perfectly cut whole cloves into even pieces with a bonus removable press plate for simple clean-up. Cut prep time in half...literally.
25. An expert food chopper excellent for cutting up veggies in record time (five seconds, to be exact), and especially comes in handy when it's time to make your famous salsa recipe.
26. An electric tea kettle you can take with you on long trips, including hotel rooms, as it doesn't require a stovetop to quickly boil water....even if you always have time for tea, soup, whatever tickles your fancy. Best of all, no need to worry about accidentally leaving the stove on.
27. A modern eight-piece kitchen utensil set including tongs, whisk, a ladle, a spoon, a slotted spoon (ooh, how fancy), pasta spoon, slotted turner and one stainless-steel holder to keep these babies together.
28. A 10-piece leak-proof set of storage containers with airtight lids because after all of the work you put into cooking and meal prep, you deserve a durable, dishwasher and microwave-safe place to keep your delish food fresher for longer.
29. A cordless electric wine bottle opener to truly enhance your dinnertime refreshment experience. Open any bottle with the touch of a button and become the new fave household sommelier.
30. A set of three plastic mixing bowls in a cool black-to-white gradient color scheme with nozzles for easy pouring and highly useful measurement markings on the inside.
31. And a fun stainless-steel stovetop popcorn popper with a real-theater all-inclusive popping kit. While you wait for movie theaters to be safe again, why not enjoy some gourmet, theater-style popcorn at home?
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.