Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A super soft, long-sleeve knitted dress perfect for fall, PSLs, and with a super chic silhouette that'll have everyone swooning.
2. A regal floral wrap dress great for when you want to feel like the glam yet sultry Margaery Tyrell (or other King's Landing baddie).
3. A cozy oversized sweater dress for chillier autumn days and nights, especially when you're craving the equivalent of your favorite blanket (only far more fashionable, of course).
4. A short-sleeve maxi dress with pockets (*swoon*) that's honestly perfect for some pumpkin-picking and fresh weather outdoor hang-outs.
5. A high-waisted suspender dress you can perfectly pair with a tee or tank underneath to create a cute "back to school" look even if you've long since graduated.
6. A chiffon midi dress simply beggin' to be paired with your fave cowboy boots and waist belt. Apple picking and outdoor fall foliage photoshoots await.
7. A short-sleeve maxi dress aka the layering person's *dream,* as it's light enough to wear on its own if the weather is warm but doubly great for piling on jackets, sweaters, blazers, and sheaths.
8. A retro '50s-style flared A-line dress everyone you know will be asking which super cool vintage boutique you scored it from. Available in so many bright and bold patterns, you may be tempted to snatch 'em all.
9. A beautiful long and loose Bohemian floral dress which is ~highly likely~ to inspire an autumnal trip to the nearest park, lake, or botanical garden, taking plenty of photos for the 'gram the whole while, of course.
10. A stretchy knit turtleneck sweater dress for when you want to wear a warm and pretty mitten wrapped around your whole body. Add some suede boots for the ultimate autumnal va-va-voom.
11. A luxurious button-front maxi shirt dress that looks so NYFW, all of your friends will be *dying* to know where you got it.
12. A casual, long-sleeve bodycon sheath dress *guaranteed* to inspire you to take tons of photos in front of pretty fall foliage just for the 'gram (and make all your friends go gaga over it).
13. A casual, flowy tunic dress to wear while apple-picking and munching on a freshly baked cinnamon donut. How sweet it is.
14. A belted denim shirt dress that's a little bit country, a little bit rock 'n' roll, and a whole LOTTA boss babe.
15. A printed skater dress that comes in an array of festive (and sometimes silly) patterns and is guaranteed to give you a wickedly cool ~soft grunge~ Tumblr aesthetic.
16. A totally cottagecore side button sweater dress that is getting me in *the mood like no other* to listen to Taylor Swift's Red re-release.
17. An off-shoulder ruched mini dress I recently purchased and received *tons* of compliments on. Seriously — it's so cute, I ordered it in another color and can't wait to wear it with boots, leggings, and a jacket.
18. An elegant ruched bodycon long-sleeve wrap dress so lovely and oh-so-cozy, you'll never want to take it off.
19. A relaxed flannel dress because as fun as fall is, those chillier nights always take a little getting used to after a long, hot summer. This baby is honestly perfect for the transition.
20. A striking graphic off-shoulder midi dress to remind everyone how dope and fashion-forward you are (and always have been).
21. A lovely peasant chiffon dress so you can fully tap into the easy-going, tea n' coffee spirit of the season (in ultimate style, of course).
22. A gorgeous layered ruffle swing dress that'll make you want to run barefoot through the forest like a happy little woodland creature.
23. A stylish balloon-sleeve midi dress because even if you have to go back to the office, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be as comfy as humanly possible.
24. An adorbs casual long-sleeve dress with so much swing, you'll want to spin around in a pile of freshly raked autumn leaves every time you wear it.
25. And a trendy geometric tunic dress you can easily dress up or down depending on the weather (though it works like a charm on warmer days). Layer with denim, thigh-high boots, patterned tights — the possibilities are endless.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.