15 Absolutely Hilarious Fails From The Internet This Week That I Curated Just For You Because I Love You
"I tried to lift the board. It let off an air horn throughout the whole store."
BuzzFeed writer here! Your one and only source into the scandalous fails of twitter dot com. Welcome to the weekly post where I curate hilarious fails for my beautiful audience. Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?
1. The state of modern airplane etiquette:
Therapy speak in this day and age is really wild, because why did this woman just tell me she’s, “asserting her needs and holding a boundary” when I told her she’s in my assigned seat on the plane?— Frances Klein (@fklein907) January 15, 2024
5. Not only forgetting about your email address's horrifying SpongeBob profile picture, but proceeding to email out your résumé:
just realized i’ve been submitting job applications with this pfp pic.twitter.com/h5009QRBfv— Girl Posts (@itgirlposts) January 19, 2024
7. This McDonald's order. Although these days, this might be a good trick to bring back free sauce...
flashback to when my wife outdid herself with this accidental mcdonalds order: her world famous 'ONLY ketchup NO burger' cheeseburger pic.twitter.com/tHH6EnWdp1— The author, Séamas O'Reilly (@shockproofbeats) January 22, 2024
8. This passive-aggressive dating app rejection:
thinking about last august when i kissed a bumble guy on a first date and then later i saw his profile again and he had updated one of his prompts to say his ick is kissing on the first date— yuppie scum (@frozenedamame) January 21, 2024
15. And finally, this; presented without comment, except to state that I myself would not recover:
I visited a gun shop in Indiana once and had to use the bathroom; inside was a portrait of a naked man with a thick wooden board covering where his private part would be. Curiosity got the best of me and I tried to lift the board. It let off an air horn throughout the whole store— Brianna (@singingbirth) January 21, 2024