1. …Condoleeza Rice, breaking stereotypes left and right.
2. …J.K. Rowling and inspire millions to read
3. …Adele to sing with soul, win 8 Grammys, and defy Karl Lagerfeld.
4. …Angelina Jolie, making the world a better place through her humanitarian work.
5. …Gravity-defying Gabby Douglas
7. …Iris Apfel, still a fashion icon at 90.
8. …Mia Hamm: the best women’s soccer player.
9. …Retired supermodel Christy Turlington, making documentaries about maternal health and education worldwide.
10. …Diana Vreeland rising to the top of Harper’s Bazaar & Vogue, and landing a spot on the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame.
11. …Lady Gaga, always comfortable with ourselves.
12. …Oprah, so generous, giving everyone all the things.
13. …Grace Coddington, making fashion magical as American Vogue’s creative director.
Creative Director for American Vogue