1. Oscar Pistorius stood before South African prosecutors and wept Friday, as they announced intent to charge him with premeditated murder.
4. At one point, Chief Magistrate Desmond Nasir, who barred TV stations and photographers from documenting the session, told Pistorius to “Take it easy.”
5. Pistorius did not enter a plea.
6. In a statement issued later, his family and management said the “alleged murder is disputed in the strongest terms.”
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏