1. Oscar Pistorius stood before South African prosecutors and wept Friday, as they announced intent to charge him with premeditated murder.
4. At one point, Chief Magistrate Desmond Nasir, who barred TV stations and photographers from documenting the session, told Pistorius to “Take it easy.”
5. Pistorius did not enter a plea.
6. In a statement issued later, his family and management said the “alleged murder is disputed in the strongest terms.”
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞