1. Oscar Pistorius stood before South African prosecutors and wept Friday, as they announced intent to charge him with premeditated murder.
4. At one point, Chief Magistrate Desmond Nasir, who barred TV stations and photographers from documenting the session, told Pistorius to “Take it easy.”
5. Pistorius did not enter a plea.
6. In a statement issued later, his family and management said the “alleged murder is disputed in the strongest terms.”
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Ahoy, Havana: A U.S. cruise ship docked in Cuba on Monday for the first time in nearly 40 years 🚢