1. Your first day is a whirlwind of learning the ropes and training.
2. Then, as you settle in, you start to get more involved.
3. Your team gets together for some group lunch quality time. 👯
4. Soon, you get assigned to your first big project.
5. Which means you get to collaborate with colleagues from different departments and other offices. 🙌
6. With each new project, you build on your experience and learn a ton of new skills.
7. Meanwhile more and more people have started to recognise your talent and begin to rely on you. 🙋
8. Each day presents a new chance to network with people you might not have met otherwise.
9. Like with volunteer opportunities that have a positive impact extending outside of the office.
10. And at the end of it all, you've gained experience, met amazing colleagues, and left with a wide breadth of knowledge.
11. Not to mention some new lifelong friendships. 💯
Your internship is the foundation of your career, and J.P. Morgan's internship programmes are designed to help students build the strongest foundation possible.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!