1. After the undefeated Ohio State Buckeyes made the Michigan Wolverines cry like the babies they are, a rumor began to spread around the Internet.
2. Apparently Buckeye assistant coach Mike Vrabel had claimed that he was so excited before the game that he headbutted a player despite the fact that Vrabel was helmet-less and the player was not.
4. And Jen Vrabel went a step beyond just confirming.
5. She shared this amazing photo.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.