1. After the undefeated Ohio State Buckeyes made the Michigan Wolverines cry like the babies they are, a rumor began to spread around the Internet.
2. Apparently Buckeye assistant coach Mike Vrabel had claimed that he was so excited before the game that he headbutted a player despite the fact that Vrabel was helmet-less and the player was not.
4. And Jen Vrabel went a step beyond just confirming.
5. She shared this amazing photo.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲