1. During the pregame show of the Bulls’ last regular season game, fans were enjoying themselves, as fans tend to do.
2. But one seemed to be a bit too inebriated to really enjoy the game. That didn’t stop him from trying to climb the barricade.
3. But thankfully, he got back up and continued to cheer. Probably because alcohol dulls the sensation of pain. But still good.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- A federal judge ruled Tuesday that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞