1. During the pregame show of the Bulls’ last regular season game, fans were enjoying themselves, as fans tend to do.
2. But one seemed to be a bit too inebriated to really enjoy the game. That didn’t stop him from trying to climb the barricade.
3. But thankfully, he got back up and continued to cheer. Probably because alcohol dulls the sensation of pain. But still good.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.