1. During the pregame show of the Bulls’ last regular season game, fans were enjoying themselves, as fans tend to do.
2. But one seemed to be a bit too inebriated to really enjoy the game. That didn’t stop him from trying to climb the barricade.
3. But thankfully, he got back up and continued to cheer. Probably because alcohol dulls the sensation of pain. But still good.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.