1. During the pregame show of the Bulls’ last regular season game, fans were enjoying themselves, as fans tend to do.
2. But one seemed to be a bit too inebriated to really enjoy the game. That didn’t stop him from trying to climb the barricade.
3. But thankfully, he got back up and continued to cheer. Probably because alcohol dulls the sensation of pain. But still good.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.