1. The Gatorade bath is a time-honored tradition.
2. In which a winning team douses their couch in the sports drink to celebrate an important victory.
And why does this tradition not carry over to basketball?
4. Because, as we learned at a Nebraska Community College game this weekend: Gatorade + Wood Floors = INSTANT HUMILIATION.
5. Even a good Samaritan coming to help felt the wrath of the Gatorade.
6. So the key to making the Gatorade baths safe?
8. Watch the video here:
- The Democratic National Convention, held in Philadelphia, starts Monday and is already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴