1. The Gatorade bath is a time-honored tradition.
2. In which a winning team douses their couch in the sports drink to celebrate an important victory.
And why does this tradition not carry over to basketball?
4. Because, as we learned at a Nebraska Community College game this weekend: Gatorade + Wood Floors = INSTANT HUMILIATION.
5. Even a good Samaritan coming to help felt the wrath of the Gatorade.
6. So the key to making the Gatorade baths safe?
8. Watch the video here:
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.