1. The Gatorade bath is a time-honored tradition.
2. In which a winning team douses their couch in the sports drink to celebrate an important victory.
And why does this tradition not carry over to basketball?
4. Because, as we learned at a Nebraska Community College game this weekend: Gatorade + Wood Floors = INSTANT HUMILIATION.
5. Even a good Samaritan coming to help felt the wrath of the Gatorade.
6. So the key to making the Gatorade baths safe?
8. Watch the video here:
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: More than 10 opposition party members resigned in an effort to force Jeremy Corbyn to quit.