1. Ryan Lochte’s new reality show debuted last night on E!
2. It was what you’d expect from a reality show starring a sex idiot who wears shoes like these and considers himself a fashion icon.
But there was one truly shocking moment in the otherwise long line of predictable Lochte idiocy.
4. It came time for Lochte to pick a movie to watch, and he chose what is apparently his favorite movie. And it’s terrifying.
5. The only way to sound dumber when you’re claiming that What Women Want is your favorite movie is to call it What Woman Want.
6. So why does Lochte love that Mel Gibson “classic” so much?
The saddest part is, I bet Ryan thinks there is a literal king of the world.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.