1. After Mark Sanchez was benched this weekend, he had to do what any good benchwarmer does: Carry the clipboard.
2. Luckily for you, BuzzFeed Sports has exclusively obtained Sanchez’s “notes.” These are totally real, and were definitely not made in Photoshop.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.