1. After West Virginia beat Baylor this weekend (70-63!) behind Geno Smith’s 656 yards passing and eight(!) touchdowns, the entire crowd sang John Denver’s “Country Roads.” It was awesome.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀