1. Oh, it’s just reporter Julie Alexandria conducting a normal post-game interview with Gio Gonzalez after he pitched an amazing game against the Cincinnati Reds.
2. But then, look in the bottom-right. There’s a Gatorade bath imminent for the star pitcher’s big night.
3. Gio notices it pretty quickly, but Alexandria has no idea what she’s got coming.
4. Just no clue at all.
5. Even here it doesn’t look like she knows. This is like watching a car crash in slow motion.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23-year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂