1. Oh, it’s just reporter Julie Alexandria conducting a normal post-game interview with Gio Gonzalez after he pitched an amazing game against the Cincinnati Reds.
2. But then, look in the bottom-right. There’s a Gatorade bath imminent for the star pitcher’s big night.
3. Gio notices it pretty quickly, but Alexandria has no idea what she’s got coming.
4. Just no clue at all.
5. Even here it doesn’t look like she knows. This is like watching a car crash in slow motion.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.