A 34-year-old French stuntman named Guerlain Chicherit trained for years to complete a stunt that no one had ever successfully landed. Until now.
2. HE MADE A CAR DO A BACKFLIP!
3. Before the jump Chicheritt posted this photo to his Facebook.
4. And after he posted this one with a simple message: “I did it !!!!!!! :-))))”
Also that the video would be coming soon.
5. Here’s a cool shot of the jump from his Facebook page as well.
But my question was still, “How does one train for this?” The answer:
7. A giant flipping airbag.
8. Well done, Guerlain Chicherit. You glorious badass, you.
11. Watch the video here:
H/T The Daily Mail.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.