A 34-year-old French stuntman named Guerlain Chicherit trained for years to complete a stunt that no one had ever successfully landed. Until now.
2. HE MADE A CAR DO A BACKFLIP!
3. Before the jump Chicheritt posted this photo to his Facebook.
4. And after he posted this one with a simple message: “I did it !!!!!!! :-))))”
Also that the video would be coming soon.
5. Here’s a cool shot of the jump from his Facebook page as well.
But my question was still, “How does one train for this?” The answer:
7. A giant flipping airbag.
8. Well done, Guerlain Chicherit. You glorious badass, you.
11. Watch the video here:
H/T The Daily Mail.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.