1. The Tweet:
I have so many questions about this tweet. Whose job is it to tell Tim that tonight was the 666th Monday Night Football game? Did Tim feel the need to immediately respond or did he weigh his options first? Did ESPN purposefully schedule the Jets this week so they can do fun 666/Tebow things during the game? (The idea of Jon Gruden having to handle a bit is terrifying and harrowing.) Is it possible that Tim could defeat a demon at mid-field tonight?
2. Regardless of those questions, the Tweet needed some annotation:
The Jets play the Texans tonight at 8:30. They’ll need a miracle to win.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄