1. The Tweet:
I have so many questions about this tweet. Whose job is it to tell Tim that tonight was the 666th Monday Night Football game? Did Tim feel the need to immediately respond or did he weigh his options first? Did ESPN purposefully schedule the Jets this week so they can do fun 666/Tebow things during the game? (The idea of Jon Gruden having to handle a bit is terrifying and harrowing.) Is it possible that Tim could defeat a demon at mid-field tonight?
2. Regardless of those questions, the Tweet needed some annotation:
The Jets play the Texans tonight at 8:30. They’ll need a miracle to win.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.