1. The Tweet:
I have so many questions about this tweet. Whose job is it to tell Tim that tonight was the 666th Monday Night Football game? Did Tim feel the need to immediately respond or did he weigh his options first? Did ESPN purposefully schedule the Jets this week so they can do fun 666/Tebow things during the game? (The idea of Jon Gruden having to handle a bit is terrifying and harrowing.) Is it possible that Tim could defeat a demon at mid-field tonight?
2. Regardless of those questions, the Tweet needed some annotation:
The Jets play the Texans tonight at 8:30. They’ll need a miracle to win.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."