1. In the third quarter of last night’s Game 2 of the WNBA Finals, Minnesota Lynx coach Cheryl Reeve was less than happy about a no-foul call. She got a technical for coming out onto the court and yelling at the ref. Then she freaked out.
2. Watch the video here.
The Lynx would go on to win and even the series at one game a piece.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.