1. Zach Hodskins is a junior guard at Milton High School in Georgia. Zach’s a pretty solid player which is all the more impressive because Zach was born with only one hand.
2. But he can dribble behind the back and in traffic.
3. He can get to the hoop.
4. He can throw pretty passes.
5. He can make contested shots at the hoop.
6. He can make defenders look stupid.
7. But maybe most notably, he can shoot.
Zach hit seven threes in a game earlier this season and is currently shooting 60% from three and averaging 12 points per game. He’s received interest from Division I schools about playing college ball, proving that just because the odds are against you, doesn’t mean you can’t do awesome things.
8. Check out video of Zach here:
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.