1. Zach Hodskins is a junior guard at Milton High School in Georgia. Zach’s a pretty solid player which is all the more impressive because Zach was born with only one hand.
2. But he can dribble behind the back and in traffic.
3. He can get to the hoop.
4. He can throw pretty passes.
5. He can make contested shots at the hoop.
6. He can make defenders look stupid.
7. But maybe most notably, he can shoot.
Zach hit seven threes in a game earlier this season and is currently shooting 60% from three and averaging 12 points per game. He’s received interest from Division I schools about playing college ball, proving that just because the odds are against you, doesn’t mean you can’t do awesome things.
8. Check out video of Zach here:
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.