1. Zach Hodskins is a junior guard at Milton High School in Georgia. Zach’s a pretty solid player which is all the more impressive because Zach was born with only one hand.
2. But he can dribble behind the back and in traffic.
3. He can get to the hoop.
4. He can throw pretty passes.
5. He can make contested shots at the hoop.
6. He can make defenders look stupid.
7. But maybe most notably, he can shoot.
Zach hit seven threes in a game earlier this season and is currently shooting 60% from three and averaging 12 points per game. He’s received interest from Division I schools about playing college ball, proving that just because the odds are against you, doesn’t mean you can’t do awesome things.
8. Check out video of Zach here:
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️