1. So, imagine you’re going to a baseball game. Say on Opening Day.
2. And at the game. You and your friend with the weird hair decide to have some delicious soda pops.
3. When suddenly, you realize: “Oh crap. I’ve overindulged on this fine, fine soda pop. I need to go to the facilities to relieve myself.”
4. And so you head off to the bathroom in a hurry when you find this.
It turns out that weird kid from your second grade who would do this, and then get screamed at by the teacher, who would yell, “CHUCKIE, YOU NEED TO GROW UP.” Actually didn’t. He just moved to the Bay Area.
10. Good luck enjoying some stadium food now.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.