1. So, imagine you’re going to a baseball game. Say on Opening Day.
2. And at the game. You and your friend with the weird hair decide to have some delicious soda pops.
3. When suddenly, you realize: “Oh crap. I’ve overindulged on this fine, fine soda pop. I need to go to the facilities to relieve myself.”
4. And so you head off to the bathroom in a hurry when you find this.
It turns out that weird kid from your second grade who would do this, and then get screamed at by the teacher, who would yell, “CHUCKIE, YOU NEED TO GROW UP.” Actually didn’t. He just moved to the Bay Area.
10. Good luck enjoying some stadium food now.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝