1. Today, on a day that is occurring in the year 2013 and not 2001, the Rock tweeted about being WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Apparently The Rock defeated CM Punk for the title at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View event in late January. He made four WWE TV appearances leading up to the event, and has only made one since. What does The Rock have that regular WWE wrestlers don’t?
3. Oh yeah. Five movies coming out in 2013.
It must suck to be one of the wrestlers who doesn’t have five movies coming out this year and makes a living purely by destroying his body for a dedicated audience only so the WWE can bring in the star action hero to kick your ass and be champ for the month leading up to his film release.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."