1. Late in Alabama’s rout of Missouri, Bama defensive lineman LaMichael Fanning decided that Mizzou running back Russell Hansbrough didn’t need his head anymore. So he bodyslammed him.
2. Let’s look at that again.
3. This. Is. Brutal.
Fanning was flagged for unnecessary roughness, but the strength required to pull this off is somewhat mind-boggling.
4. Watch the video here.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄