1. Late in Alabama’s rout of Missouri, Bama defensive lineman LaMichael Fanning decided that Mizzou running back Russell Hansbrough didn’t need his head anymore. So he bodyslammed him.
2. Let’s look at that again.
3. This. Is. Brutal.
Fanning was flagged for unnecessary roughness, but the strength required to pull this off is somewhat mind-boggling.
4. Watch the video here.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.