1. If you love baseball or just live somewhere away from the team you grew up cheering for, chances are you use MLB.TV.
MLB.TV is Major League Baseball’s streaming service that allows you to watch every out of market game.
3. So this evening I was watching my hometown Indians open the season against the Toronto Blue Jays.
4. And like many baseball fans before me, I was complaining about the quality of my team’s TV announcers.
Traditionally a baseball team’s radio broadcaster is beloved. Usually an older man with a golden voice. A vast quality upgrade over the TV team.
6. But then I noticed this option in MLB.TV’s menu.
Audio Overlay! You can now choose to watch the game with the radio announcer instead of the TV!
8. So with a simple click, I’m watching the game but listening to the god that is Tom Hamilton, instead of the schmucks above. This is brilliant.
9. Well done, MLB. Well done.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.