1. This is R.A. Dickey. He’s the defending NL Cy Young winner, and the newest member of the Toronto Blue Jays.
2. Dickey is a knuckleball pitcher. The knuckleball is thrown with as little spin as possible, which makes its trajectory nearly impossible to predict. It also makes it look like magic controls the ball.
3. This high-quality GIF went viral when Dickey was traded to the Blue Jays last week. Nothing sums up the insanity of this pitch better, except perhaps seeing it from the batters’ box with your own two eyes (no offense intended to all one-eyed ball play
4. In conclusion:
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘