Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole are Canadian national treasures. The two TSN SportsCentre anchors have had many an amazing clip package go viral in their time in the anchor chairs.
But the two anchors have decided to leave TSN and Canada in general for… LOS ANGELES.
3. Which means sports fans in the states are in for moments like this:
4. And this one:
5. And this:
6. Hopefully their commitment to their crazy bits will remain. Like this moment shortly after the story about Chris Bosh crying in the locker room in Miami in 2010:
They’ve yet to announce where they will be working in the states, but I think I speak for all sports fans when I say, I can’t wait to see what they do next.
10. Watch more of their hilarious antics here:
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸
- And NASA is building an $18 billion rocket to nowhere. The agency is more about jobs on the ground than exploring space, critics say 🚀💰