Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole are Canadian national treasures. The two TSN SportsCentre anchors have had many an amazing clip package go viral in their time in the anchor chairs.
But the two anchors have decided to leave TSN and Canada in general for… LOS ANGELES.
3. Which means sports fans in the states are in for moments like this:
4. And this one:
5. And this:
6. Hopefully their commitment to their crazy bits will remain. Like this moment shortly after the story about Chris Bosh crying in the locker room in Miami in 2010:
They’ve yet to announce where they will be working in the states, but I think I speak for all sports fans when I say, I can’t wait to see what they do next.
10. Watch more of their hilarious antics here:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲