1. This is Atlanta Hawks fan Kevin. He was chosen to take a half-court shot for $1000.
2. He got prepared.
3. And took his shot!
5. Let’s see that again!
6. One more time!
7. On the scale of implausibility this is somewhere between Barack Obama being a still-alive Michael Jackson in disguise and “Girls” being secretly ghost-written by Bret Easton Ellis. This shouldn’t happen. The host had to go knock it down.
8. Walk off into that sunset proudly, Kevin. You’ve earned it.
9. Watch the video here:
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩