1. This is Atlanta Hawks fan Kevin. He was chosen to take a half-court shot for $1000.
2. He got prepared.
3. And took his shot!
5. Let’s see that again!
6. One more time!
7. On the scale of implausibility this is somewhere between Barack Obama being a still-alive Michael Jackson in disguise and “Girls” being secretly ghost-written by Bret Easton Ellis. This shouldn’t happen. The host had to go knock it down.
8. Walk off into that sunset proudly, Kevin. You’ve earned it.
9. Watch the video here:
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.