1. Last night the Golden State Warriors were eliminated from the playoffs on their home court, but did the fans boo? Did the team pout? Nope. Instead this happened.
“Just Us!” I’m jealous of Warrior fans today. What a cool moment.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."