1. The real refs were back!
CBS even treated them like they were starters on Monday Night Football.
Note: No, CBS doesn't have Monday Night Football, but the "Name and college" format will always feel like Monday Night to me.
2. John Parry was so excited to be back he felt like dancing.
3. Tom Brady was pretty pumped when the refs didn't overturn a touchdown, and Wes Welker laughed at him.
4. But Matt Ryan was even more pumped to get the Carolina Panthers out of the Georgia Dome.
5. Domata Peko busted out a little "Gangnam Style" after a sack.
6. Everyone busted out laughing when Demaryius Thomas fumbled for no reason.
7. Santonio Holmes also fumbled for no reason, but he plays for the Jets so that kind of thing is expected.
8. Joe Thomas flopped like he plays basketball for the Los Angeles Clippers
9. No seriously, it was the worst.
10. Green Bay learned the dangers of having two players try to intercept the ball at once.
11. While the Redskins learned the dangers of pre-game workouts.
12. Jamaal Charles had an insane field-reversing run.
13. That was made possible by the most derp-tacular whiffed block Matt Cassel's ever thrown.
14. Lawrence Tynes missed what would have been the game-winning field goal, and the Giants all made great sad faces.
15. Ramses Barden was sad.
16. Tom Coughlin was sad.
17. But no one is ever sadder (or derpier) than Eli Manning.
18. Except maybe this ball boy in Buffalo who went all out trying to catch a kickoff. Trying.
Update: An earlier version of this post called Jamaal Charles "Josh Charles." My only crime is that I love SportsNight too much. Derp.