1. During the first inning of Monday night’s Padres-Brewers game, Milwaukee’s Yuniesky Betancourt took a pitch deep to left field.
2. But the story wasn’t the home run. It was the amazing play the fan made to catch the home run.
3. Let’ get a closer look at that.
4. Well done, Padres fan. You were the best player from San Diego at the field that day.
The Padres lost 7-1.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏