1. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Louisville rushed the court. Joyous pandemonium ensued.
11. But it wasn’t just the players. The coaches were pretty pumped too.
14. But in a night full of happy images…
16. …and there were a lot…
19. …none was more powerful than that of Kevin Ware cutting down the net.
21. And finally looking happy.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌