1. As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Louisville rushed the court. Joyous pandemonium ensued.
11. But it wasn’t just the players. The coaches were pretty pumped too.
14. But in a night full of happy images…
16. …and there were a lot…
19. …none was more powerful than that of Kevin Ware cutting down the net.
21. And finally looking happy.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.