1. As time began to wind down in the women’s national championship, the UConn bench started to get hyped up.
2. The team on the floor knew what was coming.
3. And then, BOOM. Time to celebrate.
9. The players screamed.
10. They hugged their family and friends.
11. And they danced.
12. And danced.
13. And danced some more. These girls love dancing.
14. Fans were losing their minds.
15. Even Geno Auriemma, who many often confuse for a tool of satan, seemed to be having a genuinely wonderful and not at all evil time.
18. Congratulations, UConn!
19. Enjoy it.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."