1. As time began to wind down in the women’s national championship, the UConn bench started to get hyped up.
2. The team on the floor knew what was coming.
3. And then, BOOM. Time to celebrate.
9. The players screamed.
10. They hugged their family and friends.
11. And they danced.
12. And danced.
13. And danced some more. These girls love dancing.
14. Fans were losing their minds.
15. Even Geno Auriemma, who many often confuse for a tool of satan, seemed to be having a genuinely wonderful and not at all evil time.
18. Congratulations, UConn!
19. Enjoy it.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝