1. The “Maybe if I close my eyes all these people and cameras will disappear” Face
2. The “Wow, I’m only five holes in and already it seems like I should have stayed in bed” Face
3. The “If one more person asks me, ‘Are we having fun yet?’ or if I’m dating Leslie Knope, I’m going to punch them in the teeth,” Face
4. The “Don’t cry, Adam. Mike Tirico will totally focus on that. Then again, at least it’s not Jim Nantz. He’d make a pun,” Face
5. The “You’re a real son of a bitch, you know that, Mr. Putter?” Face
6. The “I can’t believe I had 7 bogeys today and still only lost by one. My lead was freaking huge,” Face
7. The “Definitely bad” Face
Not to be confused with Barack Obama’s “Not Bad” Face
8. The “Did you say something about my putter being stupid?” Face
9. The “Maybe you had a point about my putter” Face
10. The “Ernie Els is playing really well, maybe I’m in trouble,” Face
11. The “This hardly looks like the right sport,” Face
12. The “I just missed an easy putt that would have sent me to a playoff, and now my knees are weak,” Face
13. The “No seriously, I’m so upset that I can’t feel my knees,” Face
14. The “Okay, I can totally feel my knees, but I’m not ready to stand up and face the fact that I just blew a golden opportunity to win one of the biggest tournaments in the world. So leave me alone with my thoughts, if you don’t mind,” Face
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."