Russell Hammond is the greatest rock guitarist in history.
2. The Beets
I’ll never forget where I was when I bought my copy of Let It Beet.
3. Jesse and the Rippers
The San Francisco music scene hasn’t been the same since JatR.
4. Spinal Tap
I heard these guys are actually still doing big numbers in Japan.
5. The Partridge Family
Their music fell off as the band got older, but they were the best when they were young.
The greatest rap group time’s forgotten.
7. The Dreams
Deena ended up having quite the solo career herself, but their early records as a group were their best.
8. The Wonders
The Wonders were the definition of a one hit wonder, but boy was it a great hit.
9. The Commitments
This Dublin band brought soul music to Ireland. The Emerald Isle should be thankful.
10. Figrin D’an and the Modal Nodes
Some claim The Hold Steady is the greatest bar band in the world. Those people (though having good taste) clearly are not familiar with the Nodes.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.