1. Meet Jarvis Jones.
He was a star linebacker at Georgia and is expected to be a high pick in this week’s NFL draft.
3. Meet Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones.
wasted a lot of food created Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones to welcome Jones to the Subway endorser family. The dreadlocks are made of one thousand raisins.
5. But lest you think he was weirded out, actual Jarvis Jones and Buffalo Chicken Jarvis Jones are madly in love.
6. At least it’s better than the nightmarish one they made for RGIII last year.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.