1. This morning on First Take, after a heated discussion of Oklahoma City’s chances against Memphis in Game 5 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals, someone on the set couldn’t hold it in anymore.
2. My theory: It’s Skip Bayless. Look at how he was moving around in his seat right before the incident.
3. Yes. Yes you did.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control, dipping into Spanish.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.