1. This morning on First Take, after a heated discussion of Oklahoma City’s chances against Memphis in Game 5 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals, someone on the set couldn’t hold it in anymore.
2. My theory: It’s Skip Bayless. Look at how he was moving around in his seat right before the incident.
3. Yes. Yes you did.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.