1. This morning on First Take, after a heated discussion of Oklahoma City’s chances against Memphis in Game 5 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals, someone on the set couldn’t hold it in anymore.
2. My theory: It’s Skip Bayless. Look at how he was moving around in his seat right before the incident.
3. Yes. Yes you did.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.