2. It was a terrifying situation, and fans and players alike waited with bated breath.
7. Eventually, the doctors got Muamba onto a stretcher and took him out of the stadium. Once at the hospital they were thankfully able to revive him. Which was far from a given, as Muamba had been clinically dead for 78 minutes.
8. But the 24-year-old would never be able to play the sport he loved again.
9. Last night Muamba made his return to White Hart Lane, the stadium where he collapsed, and the welcome was chilling.
11. Enjoy your moment, Mr. Muamba. You’ve gone through more than enough to earn it.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."