1. This is Rajon Rondo. Celtics’ point guard, an All-Star, and arguably Boston’s best player. He didn’t play in the Celtics’ game on Sunday due to a pain in his knee. During the game it came out that he had torn his ACL.
On Sunday, the Celtics outlasted the Miami Heat in double overtime. When coming off the court, ESPN’s Doris Burke interviewed Celtics’ star Paul Pierce, and was the first to tell him the news of Rondo’s injury.
3. The happiness of beating LeBron and company quickly faded.
5. Watch the whole interview here:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰