Megan Lochte made waves in London, by being an attractive woman sitting on Ryan Lochte’s lap. TMZ published a photo of them with the headline “Breaststroke, Anyone?” Then everyone realized that it was Ryan’s sister and immediately agreed to forget that we had temporarily turned our Olympic
douchesweetheart into the creepy incestual Luke Skywalker that George Lucas made us deal with in Empire Strikes Back.
Turns out, there were other, way more disgusting reasons to ignore Megan. For instance, she’s a horrible racist. This interview is from shortly after she returned from the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, and in it, she seems to really be enjoying a certain epithet for Chinese people.
Note: We’ve been asked to remove the video, so instead enjoy what was previously thought to be the most embarrassing video associated with the Lochtes.
3. A Sampling Of Lochte’s “Insight” On China:
5. When the host expressed some discomfort about her use of that word, Megan replied:
7. And when asked by the host if ninjas are Chinese or Japanese, Megan said:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀