2. He was a vocal supporter of the former Massachusetts Governor during this election season.
3. So last night when Barack Obama retained the Presidency, LaVoy handled his disappointment the same way anyone else would have.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞