2. He was a vocal supporter of the former Massachusetts Governor during this election season.
3. So last night when Barack Obama retained the Presidency, LaVoy handled his disappointment the same way anyone else would have.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.