1. Earlier today Roger Clemens (and Barry Bonds, Mike Piazza, Craig Biggio, and many others) were not elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame as the Baseball Writers Association Of America continued their “stand” against players from the steroid era.
2. Clemens took to twitter to respond.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."