1. Rob Delaney is a comedian who is famous for his hilarious and bizarre Twitter account.
5. (Note: The 2004 Royals finished in last place in the American League Central.)
9. He also shared some important baseball facts. These were the best:
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 37 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish tanks have rolled across the Syrian border. Turkey's president said the operation is aimed against both ISIS and Kurdish fighters.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.