2. She is a 13-time All-American (multiple events) and five-time SEC champion for Arkansas.
3. She was arrested at 9 am on Sunday morning.
Her arrest came shortly after she was released from the hospital. She didn’t have a ride, and she began walking away from the hospital without shoes on. Seeing this, security called the police. When they caught up with her, George was having trouble keeping her balance, and her eyes appeared both bloodshot and watery. She also denied having been in the hospital (despite the fact that she was still wearing a hospital bracelet) and gave them a fake name. She then resisted arrest.
- A New York senator is trying to force Trump to release his tax returns by 2020 with a bill dubbed the TRUMP Act 📂
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺