2. She is a 13-time All-American (multiple events) and five-time SEC champion for Arkansas.
3. She was arrested at 9 am on Sunday morning.
Her arrest came shortly after she was released from the hospital. She didn’t have a ride, and she began walking away from the hospital without shoes on. Seeing this, security called the police. When they caught up with her, George was having trouble keeping her balance, and her eyes appeared both bloodshot and watery. She also denied having been in the hospital (despite the fact that she was still wearing a hospital bracelet) and gave them a fake name. She then resisted arrest.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- Ikea is expected to offer refunds in what's being reported as an unprecedented recall of more than 25 million dressers.