2. She is a 13-time All-American (multiple events) and five-time SEC champion for Arkansas.
3. She was arrested at 9 am on Sunday morning.
Her arrest came shortly after she was released from the hospital. She didn’t have a ride, and she began walking away from the hospital without shoes on. Seeing this, security called the police. When they caught up with her, George was having trouble keeping her balance, and her eyes appeared both bloodshot and watery. She also denied having been in the hospital (despite the fact that she was still wearing a hospital bracelet) and gave them a fake name. She then resisted arrest.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.