1. This man, the whose mask looks like something Shredder from the Ninja Turtles would wear, is Ravens linebacker and NFL legend Ray Lewis.
2. Lewis is retiring after this season, so this final playoff run is pretty emotional for him. After the Ravens beat the Pats yesterday this was particularly apparent.
3. So many emotions.
4. Nothing Lewis did was quite as intense (or strange) as tenderly cuddling and being caressed by Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti during the awards ceremony.
5. RAY + STEVE 4EVER
6. Joe Flacco was pretty weirded out about the whole thing.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.