1. This man, the whose mask looks like something Shredder from the Ninja Turtles would wear, is Ravens linebacker and NFL legend Ray Lewis.
2. Lewis is retiring after this season, so this final playoff run is pretty emotional for him. After the Ravens beat the Pats yesterday this was particularly apparent.
3. So many emotions.
4. Nothing Lewis did was quite as intense (or strange) as tenderly cuddling and being caressed by Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti during the awards ceremony.
5. RAY + STEVE 4EVER
6. Joe Flacco was pretty weirded out about the whole thing.
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.