1. Peyton Manning (along with his brother Eli) are down at Duke this week working out with a few NFL receivers.
2. Among them is Eric Decker, Peyton Manning’s top receiver in Denver.
5. Well done, Peyton. This (along with all those years of being a top quarterback) is why you’re going to end up in the Hall of Fame. Well mostly the years of quarterbacking. But this is awesome too.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.