1. Today, Oklahoma City Thunder big man Kendrick Perkins was laying around, when suddenly he was struck by a question.
3. It wasn’t like that time he wondered if it was raining out (a simple glance out the window had solved that one). This was different. It was inpenetrable. So he turned to Twitter for help.
5. Thankfully, the greatest knowledge database the Internet has ever created, Yahoo! Answers, has tackled this exact question.
6. So there you go, Kendrick. Does that answer your question?
7. No? Why not. Wait. You do know that cartoons aren’t real, right?
8. Okay Kendrick, maybe you should sit down for this…
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.