1. Today, Oklahoma City Thunder big man Kendrick Perkins was laying around, when suddenly he was struck by a question.
3. It wasn’t like that time he wondered if it was raining out (a simple glance out the window had solved that one). This was different. It was inpenetrable. So he turned to Twitter for help.
5. Thankfully, the greatest knowledge database the Internet has ever created, Yahoo! Answers, has tackled this exact question.
6. So there you go, Kendrick. Does that answer your question?
7. No? Why not. Wait. You do know that cartoons aren’t real, right?
8. Okay Kendrick, maybe you should sit down for this…
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.