1. Last night the Houston Rockets stole a win from the heavily favored Oklahoma City Thunder behind Chandler Parson’s big 27 point night.
2. The fans in Houston were obviously pumped, none more than this guy who tried to give Parsons some love after the final whistle.
Ouch. That’s rough.
5. But don’t worry, humiliated guy! The very cool Chandler Parsons took some time to apologize. Now they just need to win another game so you can get your dap.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."