1. Last night the Houston Rockets stole a win from the heavily favored Oklahoma City Thunder behind Chandler Parson’s big 27 point night.
2. The fans in Houston were obviously pumped, none more than this guy who tried to give Parsons some love after the final whistle.
Ouch. That’s rough.
5. But don’t worry, humiliated guy! The very cool Chandler Parsons took some time to apologize. Now they just need to win another game so you can get your dap.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝