1. This is Michigan Wolverines assistant coach Bacari Alexander before Michigan’s Elite Eight game against Florida.
2. He gave the team a pretty solid pre-game pep talk.
3. But then he traded in his speech binder for a Pringles can.
4. And he proceeded to put a chip on everyone’s shoulder.
5. Because that’s how they should play!
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸